SAP Lumira Developer
Job Code : PTM/SAP/1242
Looking for SAP Lumira Developer
Should have 5+ years of experience
- Primary Responsibilities:
- Work with business partners to understand their specific responsibilities and what problems those businesses face day-to-day
- Gather requirements on what questions need to be answered and translate those into visual insights
- Build and deliver wireframes and mockups while iterating with business partners to ensure deliverables will achieve maximum value
- Build and deliver data visualizations using SAP Lumira and other visualization tools
- Proactively ask questions to understand business intent, problem statement, analytics opportunity and how the end-results will be used. Understand and capture implicit assumptions by the business user.
- Preferred Skills
- Strong Lumira development expertise
- 5+ years of IT experience in Dashboard developments: Lumira Designer 2.x and above, Lumira Scripting (BIAL),SDK Extensions (ChartPLUS or Visual BI), Lumira Dashboard/Application Development, Universe Design, IDT, Web Intelligence, HANA SQL Querying, Xcelsius/SAP Dashboards.
- Strong knowledge of OLTP and relational database concepts and data warehouse concepts/best practices and data modeling
- 3+ years of experience in developing Business Objects universes (from scratch) on top of Oracle or similar databases.
- Experienced in resolving loops and traps in universes. Well versed with aliases and contexts.
- Ability to write efficient SQL queries and tune/evaluate their performance
- 3+ years of experience in developing rich business intelligence reports on SAP BO Web Intelligence Launchpad
- Advanced knowledge in alerts, ranking and other slicing and dicing of data on reports. Experience in resolving performance issues in reports is a plus.
- SAP HANA, Universe Design, IDT, Web Intelligence, HANA SQL Querying, SAP Dashboards experience is a plus.
- Ability to work independently on the given module.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
(Drop your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, Please make sure you include the job code in the subject of the Email when applying)