Java Backend and Database Developer
Job Code : PTM/JBDD/1250
Hiring Java Backend and Database Developer.
Experience: 6+ years
Work Location: Trivandrum
- Developing server-side Java code for web applications in an Enterprise environment, utilizing popular application server Tomcat.
- Design stable, reliable and effective databases.
- Develop databases using SQL and own ORM tools.
- Optimize and maintain legacy systems.
- Use complex SQL statements in the application to achieve different functionalities.
- Help developers to improve applications and establish best practices.
- Gather user requirements and identify new features.
- Ensure all database programs meet company and performance requirements.
- Job Requirements :
- Proven work experience as a Database developer.
- In-depth understanding of data management (e.g. permissions, recovery, security and monitoring).
- Knowledge of software development and user interface web applications.
- Hands on experience with SQL.
- Advanced proficiency in SQL and Java.
- Excellent analytical and organization skills.
- An ability to understand front-end users requirements and a problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
(Drop your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, Please make sure you include the job code in the subject of the Email when applying)